Use of our web page to reserve your ticket
On our website www.hipposub.gr you will find all the available services and rates. You can reserve an activity by filling in the reservation form offered by the website, indicating your:
- Full Name
- Residence Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Number of people participating in the experience
Cancellation policy or change of reservation date
- All reservations must be canceled at least 48 hours in advance, with which you are entitled to reimbursement.
- This cancellation must be communicated by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can also contact us by phone for any comment you want to make at +30 6948326137.
- In case you want to change the date of the reservation, you must necessarily contact us by e-mail at least 48 hours in advance, and you can also contact us by phone for any comments you wish to make.
- Cancellations or changes of date of a reservation less than 48 hours in advance may not be accepted due to the demand of existing reservations.
- In order for a cancellation or change of ticket to be valid, a written communication from the Hippo Submarine Team is required.
Once the payment has been made, the reservation is confirmed. You can make the payment using a credit/debit card or a bank transfer. If your selected payment method is through a bank transfer, your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of your bank wire statement.
Once the payment is made, you will receive an email confirming the payment made and the details of the reservation made. You can tell us in this way if there is any reservation information that is not correct or that you may wish to change.
All the services offered by Hipposub.gr, together with the corresponding rates, the contents, and conditions of the activities are specified on our website. Hippo Submarine reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify any activity due to change of weather; being understood that the latter may affect the normal functioning of the same activities or could endanger the passengers or the staff hired.