Sail with confidence – our COVID-19 measures
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are of paramount importance.
The Hippo Submarine Crew follows the guidelines of the Greek Ministry of Health regarding the required COVID-19 measures. On a daily basis, our staff strives to ensure an enjoyable travel experience while minimizing the risk of contagion for our passengers and employees.
- All crew members wear protective masks and gloves where necessary and/or follow applicable local government instructions
- Onboard, our crew has been trained in our Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting procedures.
- Strict handwashing and sanitation procedures have been implemented around the workplace
- Hippo Submarine is cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected once docked and prior to the next boarding
- As boarding is taking place following the social distancing guidelines, where applicable, please make sure you mare present at the dock 15 minutes prior to departure
- We ask for your patience for your boarding time, as the cleaning procedures have been changed due to Covid-19
- Guests may be requested to wear masks when social distancing cannot be observed
- Guests will be asked to sanitize their hands
- Guests will board our vessel one by one, observing social distancing
- For health reasons we cannot supply snorkeling gear. If you have your own please feel free to bring them with you